Friday 28 August 2009

Here We Go!

As of today I am officially a college student!!

That's right, after an entire summer of waiting, I have finally moved into my dorm at Elon University. We arrived early this morning and had to wait for our turn to unload our stuff, but the Elon students and staff was there to help and brought all my stuff to the dorm. After unpacking, running errands, and setting up my NEW room, I had my first orientation session, which I just got back from.

It hasn't even been 12 hours, and already I'm lovin being at Elon and being in college. I mean, I know I still have a weekend left of orientation before classes begin on Tuesday, but still, it's been loads of fun already. I can already tell that choosing Elon was the best decision I ever made.

It's gonna be an awesome 4 years! :D

No comments: